In recent years, we have witnessed several trends in the employment world. People over the age of 45, who have accumulated a great amount of professional experience, are fired or quit their jobs and cannot find work elsewhere.
We know that excellence is a crucial component of success, but the most important component is the personal talent of each one of us. Whether you excel academically or have experience in a specific industry, the world seeks talented people. Among all the people who hold degrees and have experience, the world seeks talented people.
The popular belief is that talent is inborn. There are no scientific evidence to support this theory and it creates a false idea in people’s minds. The question is: Is it possible to create and cultivate talent in an untalented individual? This is the topic of Ophers lifelong work. and the conclusions are unequivocal: Talent can be cultivated and there is no difference between a “synthetic” talent and an “inborn” talent.
This year we have chosen for you five topics which relate to creating and fortifying talent in the business world. We have found that there is an increasing need for exceptionally talented people in the market today. We have also added two lectures/workshops concerning topics of general enrichment: how to develop multifaceted talents and how to create a feeling of happiness and maintain it.
Each topic has a lecture and a workshop based on original methodology by Opher Brayer.
It can be taken alone or combined together, as needed and desired.
- How To Develop A Talent For Exceptional Innovation
- How To Develop Excellence In Managing Systems
- How To Develop Networking And Relationship Skills
- Presentation Skills – How To Speak Publicly And Persuade People
- How To Manage a Smart And Effective Discussion
Lectures and Workshops Of General Enrichment
For more information please contact:
- Life Experience Teaches Us To Be Happier (opherbrayer.com)
- Is Talent Inborn or Not? (opherbrayer.com)
- Is Talent Inborn or Not? (opherbrayer.wordpress.com)
- Stephen Covey Passed Away…Very Sad… (opherbrayer.com)
- Casual Connect 2012: Live-blogging Zynga’s lecture on hiring and retaining talent (insidesocialgames.com)
- Inborn Talent? I Don’t Think So?! (opherbrayer.com)