Have you met many failing managers? It is not a coincidence. They work hard, but fail all the same… How can this be prevented? By developing strategic thinking based on management skills, which allow long-term planning of achieving organizational goals. Meaning, to translate the goal into a list of the right steps in the right order, backwards, until you reach the first step. This is, in fact, reversed engineering of the management process.
This is also the thinking process of an excellent chess player who uses his/her tactical skills at every given moment in order to win in the actual move. At the same time, he/she possesses a long-term vision which is planned carefully, from the defined future to the existing past. At every potential failing point in the management process, there are viable alternatives known in advance, which allow a change of the process in order to achieve the final goal.
The more possible management plans you create, the more viable alternatives known in advance you have. This will also give you the ability to think objectively and research the solution and, at the level of the solution itself – systematic thinking tools which allow a quick, smart, creative and innovative dialog and effective solutions to problems. Management skills are not coincidental and should be acquired in a way which creates a dialog and a common ground on every level of the organizational system.
A 75-minute lecture, presented by Opher Brayer.
A 4-hour workshop, presented by Opher Brayer.
The workshop offers tools of management and strategic thinking through observing real case studies.
For more information please contact:
- Life Experience Teaches Us To Be Happier (opherbrayer.com)
- Hidden Assets – Do you have them? (opherbrayer.com)
- Lately, the Term “Networking” has Become Very Fashionable… (opherbrayer.com)
- Stephen Covey Passed Away…Very Sad… (opherbrayer.com)
- How To Move From Strategic Thinking to Strategic Doing! (turndogmillionaire.com)
- How to Build an Effective Business Network (opherbrayer.com)
- Is There a System That May Allow You To Be Happy? (opherbrayer.com)
- How to Achieve Good Relationship Marketing (opherbrayer.com)
- The 10 Commandments of Networking (opherbrayer.com)
- Inborn Talent? I Don’t Think So?! (opherbrayer.com)